Thursday, January 15, 2009

My wierd questions

Life has been blog-dry for some time now.
This tag is intended to tickle the funny bone in all you guys......I got a mail this morning that required me to answer the following questions as part of some survey( god knows what it must be for!!)So here goes........

Q: Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
A: Depends on its contents…


Q: Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
A: Depends on what you wanna do. I mean, I can’t be trekking on my sofa, right?


Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?
A: FIVE YEARS! You’ve gotta be freakin' kidding me!


Q: What are you most proud of in your life?
A: My ass..................period. :p


Q: Romance or Kinky Sex?
A: A heady mix of both!


Q: Would you rather be hot or cold?
A: Is the question implying whether I prefer being in a cold or hot place? Cold definitely, with a hot partner and a bottle of scotch.


Q: Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
A: What kind of sadist thought of this question???


Q: Favorite element?
A: Carbon. (cuz that’s what gives us the DIAMONDS baby !!!)


Q: What was your last thought?
A: “What is my favourite element”(flash** periodic table chemistry book**)


Q: Have you had a beer in the last week?
A: I don’t drink beer. Get me tequila!


Q:Favorite body part?
A: Whose? Mine? I think I already answered that :D


Q:Do you like bananas?
A:Yes I do like to eat them. ....................*And the point was????*


Paranoia?not that i'm liking it but utterly convinced that its finally starting to show!!
WTF!!!

1 comment:

sayanti said...

This is awesome...u write so darn well...way to go girl....