Sunday, January 4, 2009

My life's blah blah!!!!.......

Sorry, everyone…it’s finally “Me, me, me!” time again. I am once again here to take over the whole universe and spam it with only talk about myself. You don’t deserve to be treated this way-but, hey…it is the only time when I can really focus on myself so much. In the regular world, it is about everyone else. (Or is it?)

For those who wonder…. I’m fine, good even, which says a lot for me, even though I havn’t written much.It’s been hectic, and all of you have lives to so i’m sure you know how it goes.
Incredible how the days and weeks fly by, one blurred strip of color after another…A few highlights, a few issues, and my life can be placed neatly into a square little box, packed away and ready for someone else to open. Maybe a gift to someone? I don’t know really because I hardly get comments at all. It just tells me how uniquely similar I am to everyone else.

Few months back I was madly in love… Stupid, blind,dumb head-over-heels in love.
I can at least tell you that I am not with that person now, that I know. But then I ask myself ........"What does it matter, the grass is no greener elsewhere, only more freshly planted, the roots still shallow".
This time last year I knew where I would be this time, this year… I never doubted that I would still be in love.
Maybe it's time again for my barrelfull of alcohol and some serious post-coital cuddling!!

No comments: