Sunday, September 21, 2008

memories of midnight


A dry leaf tosses frantically in the storm oblivious to the course where storm is carrying it.He sneaked into my life like a zephyr.Gentle but charismatic which turned into a cyclone of my desires and wishes.He stirred up the quiescent desires of a juvenile girl.

He couldn't percieve the changes i was going through and neither did i bother.I just kept floating amidst the torrents............at times sinking deep and at times hovering on the surface to envisage the new world around me.I was drenched in the rains of love ignorant to the fire curtained within it.

The fire is still ablaze........a fire that is wild and passionate..........turning my fragments leisurely into ashes..........
Just like the storm that is restlessly anticipated to carry away my vestiges................

Ahh!! burning is a joy...........my immense gratitude for this pain that you bestowed on me.....:-)

1 comment:

rupam said...

lovely fragrance i m getting from u.... but one thing...fire couldn't be passionate, it is always wild...