Friday, September 19, 2008

Fireflies.


Ephemeral nemesis of lightness gloom
Near some eerie fragment of psychedelic apparition
Medieval beacons shimmering silently in the dark,
Like creation itself.........
Fireflies flit around me,
My mind,my beliefs.
Infinitesimal torchbearers of unfathomed creation!
You may not be much to discern
And the tiny beam you shoot may seem trifling
But somehow,
When all of you glisten together........
For one fleeting instance....
This pitiful darkness clears a lot........i can behold my path again.
When i trap you in my palm,you glow on........
Undaunted,unvanquished.
You make me hope again,trust again..............thai i may be able to make it back home,
Through this thickening darkness............you make me try again
To clear this misanthropic dark an inch more.
Instead of all those cowards who assure me that dawn shall soon come,
And yet leave me alone in the dark and hide...........behind the impotent curtains of hypocrisy!!
So glow on my friend!
And maybe in this tragic night we shall find companions in each other.........
We shall combat our enemies together,
Triumph together,laugh together............
Fearful were my thoughts wen i first embarked out on this night,
Yet i feel sovereign again.............
For now i know,even when the night grows most malignant..............i shall see your steady gleam.
Tiny...........
Flickering...........and victorious!!!

No comments: