Sunday, March 8, 2009

the stuff of thought.......



I sometimes wonder why I care so much about what other people think.......I tend to have these weird theories for every odd little thing, which are totally justified if I explain them to you (in painstaking details of course).More on them later.

Lately I have been spending too much time with Roxy. That's her.
Ya I know she's a fish, but she's by far the sexiest in my fish tank and she's a great listener too :p

Days are getting sultrier and nights sweatier in Kolkata as the age-hold ceiling fan keeps moving with persistent angry groans.....

I by the way am trying to do the following:

  • to get over Saturday-night loneliness
  • to get the lying cheating bastard of an ex-bf out of my head
  • to resist giving in to chocolates(they monstrously take over me)
  • to stop leching at the phenomenally hot guy in my neighbourhood
  • to read up as many books as possible(not because I don't have anything else to do)
  • to remember to feed Roxy(since I never forget myself)
  • to stop obsessing about why I’m always broke when there's a sale in shopper's stop
  • to stop attending "biye-baris" so as to perpetually avoid aunties who think it's my turn next
  • to go home more often(not that it helps much)
  • to stop daydreaming in my deutsch classes and not laugh when sir makes funny faces to teach us how to pronounce the words..



Whoa!! I got ten things already and I could go on forever....
I guess I'm sleeping too less and thinking too much.

4 comments:

sagspace said...

Hey Indro thinks that your fish has a helmet on !!!

:-P

"girl interrupted".......... said...

uh well.......he always comes up such wisecracks....its more like a hood..maybe :p

The Sad Dragon said...

that is a sexy fishgr

The Sad Dragon said...

that is a sexy fish