Saturday, February 7, 2009

golden elixir of health down my throat......

Ya for those few people who have read my last post and those fewer people who have got those totally whacked out psychotic msgs, guys i have finally lost it.And this time the bitch in me has given up and decided to take some help to get me through this rough patch.

So my posts have and will become fewer for sometime now as i have let people invade me,confront me,fight me,break me through .............................hold me down and cream their lives onto my face.

The two things that are keeping me alive at this moment are grass and the "golden elixir of health down my throat" ..............the remnants in my bottle of brandy %-).
If anybody has any bright ideas as to how i can actually quit fagging,do gimme a buzz.

Till then................i will let the spirits flow.

Peace out

No comments: